Jeremiah 29:13 NCV "When you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!"

With our love, your prayers, and GOD's many blessings we will travel to Russia to bring our baby home and make our family complete.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayers of Thanksgiving

Today's prayer, is one of Thanksgiving. We did receive good news today, as Ashley wrote in earlier.

The past few early mornings, as I have drove to work, I have prayed and talked to God. I asked God to be with those in control of our paperwork, for our baby's safety, and that most importantly his will to be done. I knew with each prayer that we had done all that we could do therefore we had to leave it in God's hands.

This morning we received emails and phone calls from our case manager stating the MOE (minister of education) in Russia stated that cases in our region registered before Jan 30th would no be effected by the "blacklist." Furthermore, we shouldn't have any problems with the judges either. I am not sure what changed in Russia or Nizhney in the past few days, but I know that God was in control.

So for now, we are still officially on the wait list. I know in my heart we aren't "just on a list", because my faith in God tells me that he has our baby chosen for us. He just has not sent word to us yet.

Thank you for your recent prayers, and keep them going. We aren't near finished with this journey. We still have funds to gather, many hours of travel, paperwork to finish and most important bringing our baby home. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment