Jeremiah 29:13 NCV "When you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!"

With our love, your prayers, and GOD's many blessings we will travel to Russia to bring our baby home and make our family complete.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Potentially Good News

We received potentially good news today. There is a strong possibility that a home study agency in Shreveport will help us out with our home study. We will know more Monday or Tuesday.

I am glad to receive this news, as is Kinko's, the State Dept, and Fed-Ex. You see after the home study is amended with a new agency's name we will have to make multiple copies and have it re-apostilled to send to Russia. Fed-ex comes in because they are so kind as to make all those trips to Baton Rouge and North Carolina for us. A win-win situation for all involved. We get an approved home study and all the others get more of our money.

I know, don't quit my day job. I am no comedian, but I have to try to keep a sense of humor.

Thanks for your prayers. I know God is hearing all of us. Please also remember all the other families that are adopting and having similar troubles. A new friend and future adoptive mom passed this verse on to me this week. It is a good one. Thanks Leigh.

Micah 7:7 is a wonderful promise that says "But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."

No comments:

Post a Comment