Jeremiah 29:13 NCV "When you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!"

With our love, your prayers, and GOD's many blessings we will travel to Russia to bring our baby home and make our family complete.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 Months Today

Oh, how I wish we had something to tell. We are still waiting for our referral. As I have explained before this wait may take some time, but lets focus on the good. We have 6 months behind us. Some days it seems the 6 months have dragged along, but on the other days it doesn't seem like it has been that long.

This time last year we were scrambling around getting ready for our home study. We or maybe it was"I" was very nervous. I mean the thought of someone I didn't know coming into my home to judge me, our home and the thought of "could we really fail the home study" was a bit overwhelming. Looking back now I can see it was really not bad and actually a good experience. Our home was fine and we learned some things about ourselves in the process.

Please continue to pray for our child and all the children of Russia orphanages. These children need our prayers daily. Many of the children are being placed in foster care, just to be taken back out. Each time this happens it further delays that child from being matched with a forever family. I pray that this is not the case with our baby, but if it is, I pray for their safety and that someone is a least giving them hugs daily. I know the last part sounds silly, but after the recent departure of my niece who gave us many hugs & kisses before saying "goodbye," I can't imagine our baby not getting a hug and "I love you" each day. We live for the day we can hold our little one and say "You are home, and We love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment