Jeremiah 29:13 NCV "When you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!"

With our love, your prayers, and GOD's many blessings we will travel to Russia to bring our baby home and make our family complete.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Information

Tonight, my heart is heavy. Today many times I have thought of the recent news from Russia. I started searching tonight for more information, but have come up short. I did however find a few more couple's blogs. They too need our prayers, as they are facing the same challenges that we are facing.

I am adding a link that you can go to read about the current Russia adoption news.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/04/world/europe/04adopt.html?_r=1&n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Subjects/A/Adoptions

At this time we are resolving to not give up, not expect the worse, but instead to trust in God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

I keep this verse close to me, because it reminds me God is on our side, and he has a plan for us and our future family.

No comments:

Post a Comment